Come learn to make a non-toxic do-it-yourself insecticidal spray for indoor and outside crops with me. This insecticidal spray is reasonable and simple to make, and it really works extraordinarily effectively to maintain aphids, whiteflies, ants, and different pesky bugs off your crops.
I really like connecting with you, and I’m very happy to reply any questions you’ve. You can discover extra of my weekly vlogs, proper right here!
Homemade Insecticidal Soap Recipe
Soap Concentrate Ingredients:
- 1 cup oil (vegetable, canola, or olive)
- 2 tablespoons Dawn dish cleaning soap
- 20-40 drops peppermint (Mentha x piperita) essential oil
Soap Spray Ingredients:
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons of Insecticidal Soap Concentrate
- Blend all substances for your cleaning soap focus collectively, and retailer it in a clear glass canning jar. Label for future use.
- To make your cleaning soap spray, mix water and cleaning soap focus in a glass spray bottle. Shake effectively and spray over crops each day for as much as every week, making a brand new batch of the spray every day.
Love and light-weight,