If you’re like me and love nutty desserts, you’ll love this Honey Pecan Pie!
I’m a type of that thinks any and all desserts style higher with nuts whether or not or not it’s cookies, desserts, pies, brownies, muffins, or bread. So it’s no shock that I’m a fan of pecan pie!
I’m not, nonetheless, a fan of unhealthy corn syrup present in conventional pecan pie recipes. This time of yr has put pecan pie on my mind, so I looked for a recipe utilizing solely honey, and located a yummy one here.
Different honey leads to barely completely different tastes. Some honey has a stronger style and others a extra delicate. I personally desire raw honey – native if potential.
Honey Pecan Pie
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup honey
- 3 overwhelmed eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 9-inch pie crust
- Bring honey to a boil, take away from warmth
- Add overwhelmed eggs, always stirring till properly blended. Be cautious to not add the eggs with out stirring them on the similar time, or you might simply find yourself with scrambled eggs in your pie. 😉
- Add the butter, vanilla and nuts.
- Pour combination into the pie crust.
- Bake 325° for 25 minutes till the pie is ready.