Gluten-Free Vegan Corn Wrap
This corn wrap is made gluten-free by the addition of Possible’s Gluten Free Atta. Gluten Free Flour is a healthy, gluten-free, guilt-free different to conventional wheat flour roti/chapati.
It is produced from an assortment of complete gluten free grains like millets, pulses and many others.
The shiny yellow in corn is indicative of the antioxidant lutein and zeaxanthin. Try this healthy variant of the tortilla and luxuriate in.
- 25 gm Sweet Corn (boiled)
- 25 gm Onion
- 25 gm Tomato
- 25 gm Mixed Bell Pepper
- A couple of Coriander Leaves
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- A couple of Green Chillies
- 1/2 tsp Pepper Powder
- Salt – to style
- Take boiled candy corn in a bowl. Take onion, tomato, combined bell pepper, coriander leaves, chilli powder, lemon juice, required quantity salt, inexperienced chilli in it. Mix all of them collectively.
- Make a wrap out of Possible’s Gluten Free Roti.
- Serve your Gluten-free vegan corn wrap and luxuriate in.